Work health and safety is of prime importance to us, which is why our professional and experienced team comply with relevant safety laws and regulations and are experts in risk management. By listening to your needs and collaborating together to work as a team we can provide value for money services that exceed expectation and deliver quality results the way you want them.
Why choose us?
- Safety first — We perform work in the safest manner possible and have regular toolbox meetings to continually review our safe work practices and validate their currency. All employees receive comprehensive work health and safety training, including a site induction at your premises, to minimise risk and fully understand your site-specific safe operating procedures.
- ISO accredited — We are also compliant with ISO standard 31000:2009 Risk Management and are certified to AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, and AS/NZS ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems.
- We are consistently below the industry average for work health and safety incidents, which proves that our systems are working effectively. Read more …
- Ultra-hygienic cleaning systems — We use microfibre cleaning systems which are very effective at removing contaminants to produce an ultra-hygienic clean. Microfibre is a material that prevents the spread of infection and is fully machine-washable which means it can be reused and won’t end up as landfill.
- Unobtrusive services — We use HEPA filters to reduce noise and minimise the release of allergy-causing dust.
- Flexible and agile — Being flexible and agile means we can quickly adapt to your changing priorities.
- Socially responsible — We have demonstrated our commitment to being socially responsible by providing financial support to many charities, community groups and research organisations through sponsorships and ongoing funding.
- Local resourcing — We recruit employees from your community to boost the local economy by providing job opportunities.
- Equal opportunity employer — We are an equal opportunity employer which means we do not discriminate and our employment decisions are based purely on job performance. When we employ a person from a disadvantaged group we will often pair them with a mentor who can give one-to-one guidance and ongoing support.
- More value for money — In addition to cleaning we can also provide a range of other services for your convenience, which can be packaged together for operational and financial benefits. These services include:
- grounds and building maintenance
- waste stream management and garbage collection
- supply and management of daily consumables and hygiene sanitation units.
Facilities we service
- Government administration buildings
- Local parks
- Public toilets and amenities
- Eating areas
- Libraries and museums
- Swimming pools
- Botanical gardens