Health care and research laboratories
Our compliance with strict accreditation standards and years of industry experience enable us to provide a highly sterile environment that prevents cross-contamination and exceeds infection control standards. We also place great importance on resident safety and privacy, so our team are comprehensively trained in safe work practices and maintaining strict confidentiality.
Why choose us?
- Safety first — We ensure that our employees are fully immunised when working in high-risk areas. They are also subject to police criminal checks and have the valid permits required to work in various facilities. We perform work in the safest manner possible and have regular toolbox meetings to continually review our safe work practices and validate their currency. All employees receive comprehensive work health and safety training, including a site induction at your premises, to minimise risk and fully understand your site-specific safe operating procedures.
- SOP compliant — We comply with strict safe operating procedures, particularly in radioactive rooms, and nuclear medical and biological research areas where extreme caution must be taken.
- Experts in hazardous waste — We know the correct handling and disposal procedures for clinical and hazardous waste containing bacteria and will process it according to your specifications, such as using autoclave quarantine for blood or foreign material.
- Immunised and police-checked employees — We ensure that our employees are fully immunised when working in high-risk areas. They are also subject to police criminal checks and have the valid permits required to work in various facilities.
- Quality control 3M testing — If required we can use a Clean Trace 3M system for quality control, which involves taking a swab before and after cleaning to measure bacterial count and determine cleaning effectiveness.
- Non-toxic chemicals available — We can provide odourless and sustainable cleaning products, such as GECA approved products or eWater, to reduce the number of toxins and chemicals the facility is exposed to, without compromising cleanliness or hygiene. We can also use any chemicals you specifically require.
- Ultra-hygienic cleaning systems — We use microfibre cleaning systems which are very effective at removing contaminants to produce an ultra-hygienic clean. Microfibre is a material that prevents the spread of infection and is fully machine-washable which means it can be reused and won’t end up as landfill.
- Unobtrusive services — We use HEPA filters to reduce noise and minimise the release of allergy-causing dust.
- More value for money — In addition to cleaning we can also provide a range of other services for your convenience, which can be packaged together for operational and financial benefits. These services include:
- grounds and building maintenance
- waste stream management and garbage collection
- supply and management of daily consumables and hygiene sanitation units.
Facilities we service
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- Biological research laboratories
- Radioactive rooms
- Nuclear medical areas