Industry and mining
We take safety very seriously so you can rest assured our services are performed in the safest manner possible. Our processes are transparent and well-documented, and we are highly experienced in reporting risk. By providing efficient and convenient services that integrate with your day-to-day operations we can maintain your equipment and facilities to the highest standard and minimise downtime to ensure continuous operation of your business.
Why choose us?
- Safety first — We perform work in the safest manner possible and have regular toolbox meetings to continually review our safe work practices and validate their currency. All employees receive comprehensive work health and safety training, including a site induction at your premises, to minimise risk and fully understand your site-specific safe operating procedures.
- ISO accredited — We are knowledgeable in the requirements of the Mining and Quarrying Safety and Health Act 1999. We are also compliant with ISO standard 31000:2009 Risk Management and are certified to AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, and AS/NZS ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems.
- Documented processes — Our cleaning processes are transparent and well-documented.
- Sustainable cleaning methods — We use innovative and sustainable cleaning methods that are efficient and cost-effective.
- Ultra-hygienic cleaning systems — We use microfibre cleaning systems which are very effective at removing contaminants to produce an ultra-hygienic clean. Microfibre is a material that prevents the spread of infection and is fully machine-washable which means it can be reused and won’t end up as landfill.
- SSSEMP implementation — We conduct risk assessments and will implement a Site Specific Safety and Environmental Management Plan and Risk Register.
- Industry machinery knowledge — We are experienced in handling and maintaining industrial equipment.
- More value for money — In addition to cleaning we can also provide a range of other services for your convenience, which can be packaged together for operational and financial benefits. These services include:
- grounds and building maintenance
- waste stream management and garbage collection
- supply and management of daily consumables and hygiene sanitation units.
Facilities we service
- Black coal and metalliferous mine sites
- Metal fabricating and manufacturing facilities
- Port facilities
- Transport and trucking depots