• Safety and wellness – we perform work in the safest manner possible and have regular toolbox meetings to continually review our safe work practices and validate their currency. All employees receive comprehensive work health and safety training and are available to attend a site induction to minimise risk and understand your site-specific safe operating procedures. • Environmentally sustainable – whenever possible we use energy star-rated equipment and eco-friendly cleaning products, such as high-grade natural cleaners and sanitisers, microfibre cloths and biodegradable garbage bags.
Experienced and certified +
• Apply insights from other industries – our involvement in a diverse range of industries has armed us with first-hand experience and useful insights that can be applied across other industries and businesses to find more ways to improve business practices. • ISO certified – we operate under an integrated management system that is compliant with ISO standard 31000:2009 Risk Management and is certified to the following standards: AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, and AS/NZS ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems. • Internal and external audits – we are subject to annual internal and external audits to ensure we continue to meet safety, environmental and quality requirements in compliance with our ISO accreditation.
Partners not contractors +
• Flexible shifts — we can work flexible shifts to suit your needs and ensure we integrate with your business processes and site-specific safe operating procedures. • Become part of your team – we collaborate and integrate with your business to support you by working as a team. We value employing and retaining the right people for the job, so all candidates are subject to a rigorous selection process, ensuring they are reliable and trustworthy with high standards of personal hygiene and grooming. • Reduce labour costs – we will manage labour efficiently by streamlining existing cleaning processes without compromising quality. • Value for money – we provide value for money by offering a range of additional services that could benefit your business and give you the convenience of having one service provider perform multiple tasks.
Trackable performance +
• Quality Assurance Inspection Reporting – we provide a personalised monthly report that evaluates whether our cleaning standards are meeting your specifications by comparing the cleanliness of your site against a standard benchmark. We can produce this report at different frequencies based on your individual needs. • Contract Cleaning KPI Report – we provide a personalised monthly report that measures KPI achievement against set targets, records employee training and maintenance requests, provides statistics on accidents and injuries in your workplace, assesses issue resolution response, provides cleaning audit results, and suggests recommendations for improvement. • Innovative technologies – we offer a range of technologies, such as mobile device management and iPad reporting, which improve efficiencies and can result in cost benefits.
There when you need us +
• Account managers – are based in regional areas and proactively conduct site visits to ensure our teams are meeting performance standards. They are your dedicated point of contact and will personally address any concerns you have. • 24 hour emergency call out – you can contact us any time of day if you need emergency assistance. We maintain a pool of experienced cleaners that are available in your local area to step in and get the job done, so that there is no disruption to your business. • Corrective Action Report – you can report an issue to us 24/7. We will analyse the information and act quickly to determine what went wrong, why there was an issue, implement a solution, and determine how we can fix it so it doesn’t happen again.