The way we do business impacts the way you do business
At Biniris we lead by example and take pride in using every opportunity to minimise the impact our services have on the environment and the community.
Our green credentials include certification to ISO standard 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, and compliance with Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) standard 17-2007 and the Environmental Protection Act 1994.
We have moved towards our goal of ‘Zero Harm’ by:
- employing a Sustainability & Risk Manager with the expertise to help us deliver a greener cleaning service
- reducing, reusing and recycling packaging and containers
- operating solar-powered vehicles and energy star-rated equipment
- using odourless and sustainable cleaning products, such as GECA approved products or eWater, to reduce the number of toxins and chemicals a facility is exposed to without compromising cleanliness or hygiene
- supplying concentrated cleaning products which minimise freight costs by eliminating the need to transport a high volume of chemicals.
- conducting waste, water and energy audits to determine usage and compare against previous results. This enables us to identify problems and implement modifications, such as fitting cost-saving devices or implementing waste management programs
Read more about our: